• Show
Clear All

Jason, PM me your phone!

Comment

So, this is updated schedule:
      Chef (VW Passat) -> 1 NOV, ~5:00 PM, LAS VEGAS
      GD (Infiniti G20) -> 3 NOV, ~3:00 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Mizter (Infiniti G35) -> 3 NOV, ~3:30 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Billy Johnson - The Kid (Subaru WRX w/ Carbon Fiber Doors) -> 3 NOV, ~4:30 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Robert (Lexus GS 300) -> 4 NOV, ~3:00 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Jason (Mitsubishi EVO) -> 4 NOV, ~3:45 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Tim (Widebody Tiburon) -> 4 NOV, ~3:00 PM, LOS ANGELES
      Eric (Acura RSX) -> 3 or 4 NOV, ~5:00 PM, LOS ANGELES

I will call to all of you, in day of photoshoot. And we will trying to set time of photosession.

Comment

I live in San Diego so I have about a 2 hour drive to LA. Let me know where and what time you want to meet...

-Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Aerodeck View Post
          The Kid, PM me your contacts. I think we can make a session at 3 or 4 nov. I will call you!
          PM sent

Comment

Paul,

I did a switch with Tiburon Tim. He will be taking my Saturday session with you and I will be taking his Sunday session.

Thanks,

JD

Comment

^ yah please let us know if this is cooool

Comment

Paul, never got a call about last night. I'm available tonight if you want. Let me know. PM with my contact info is in your box again.

-Christopher aka CHEF

Comment

Hi Paul,

I got your PM. Let me know what time and address where you would like to meet.

Comment

hey eric do you know any good places to shoot?

Comment

Umm, I have to ask. Paul mentioned something about Chino Hills. I'm still waiting for a PM from him.

Comment

Billy, I just called Chris. He's busy right now but he think we should try driving around LA. Probably more places to shoot.

Let's meet up at my house (Glendale) and we can head to LA from there. Ok? If so, I"ll pm you my address.

Comment

oh well no call today so guess its not going down.... if anyone knows about tomorrows shoot and theres time... call me on my cell... 619-300-4169.... give me at least 2 hours too... since i have to drive to la from san diego

Comment

just caravan up with me Tim. I'm supposed to pick him up from his hotel around 1430-1500. I have his cell # and hotel info.

I need stickers so if anybody has extra please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                              just caravan up with me Tim. I'm supposed to pick him up from his hotel around 1430-1500. I have his cell # and hotel info.

I need stickers so if anybody has extra please let me know ASAP. Thanks.
                              I'll meet up with you guys tomorrow since I didn't get any call today!

Comment

Yeah we just shot Eric and I...

Comment

Working...
                                X